With the raw flavor of coriander-mint leaves and the spiciness of green chilies, this green dip would be punchy with little lime juice, cumin seeds, salt and a piece of ginger.
See Masala Bread Sandwich recipe to know the little magic of this dip.
⏲ Preparation Time: 3 minutes
⏲ Cooking Time: 2 minutes
🍴 Servings: 1 cup
What to Use?
- Coriander leaves - 1 cup (tightly packed)
- Mint leaves - 3/4 cup (tightly packed)
- Cumin seeds - 3/4 tsp
- Ginger - a small piece
- Lime juice - 2 tbsp
- Green chilies. - 2 to 3
- Salt - as required
Get Ingredients from Amazon:
How to Make?
- Wash both the coriander and mint leaves in a bowl of water.
- Add washed greens along with cumin seeds, green chilies, and ginger to the mixer.
- Run the mixer for 10 seconds.
- Now add lime juice, salt and little water to the mixture and grind until the smooth chutney consistency is achieved.
- Grinding all the ingredients together ( just like I do) would make no change in the dip outcome. Well, it reduces time consumption pretty well.
- You could do this dip without ginger, but I recommend ginger to get a perfect dip.
- Washing greens in the running water could wash the nutrients away. Just wash them in a big bowl of water.